Mental disorders can express themselves in many different forms – be it depression, anxiety disorders, difficulty in interpersonal relationships or other. Such ailments often become life-threatening and lead to a deterioration of life-simply said life becomes simply sad, gray and more scary than it has to be. In therapy, we work focused and focused on treating the underlying emotional difficulties and anxieties that prevent one from living and experiencing life in a better way. for more information, visit this psychologist site in Oslo!
Hello guys, sorry for mot updating in a while. I actually got a cold but now i am back in business and will start to update this blog again.
Funny story, i actually got contacted by my first sponsor today. And they wanted me to promote their site on my blog, which i gladly do
Check them out here:
Hello guys, i just wanted to do a quick shoutout to my good friend who runs a roofing company in Oslo called Blikkenslager Oslo. He will sponsor this site in the future with books and material. So say welcome to our new partner :).
Enough of that, right now i am reading a book called “The magic of thinking big”, really good book and i will shortly present a summary of it on this website. What i can tell you is that this book focus much on the thinking. How to “filter” negative thoughts and only use good one. It teaches you techniques on how to smile even though you don’t want to.
Here’s a few quick tips you can do to improve your confidence.
- Walk faster. According to this book, confident people walks fast. You will feel more confident if you walk 25% faster
- Make it a ground rule to always speak on meetings. Always say or ask something. This builds confidence.
- Sit in the front. Have you noticed that people tend to fill up meetings from the back and forward? Make it a rule to always sit in the frontline. Confident people sit in the front line.
- Smile. Smile, even if you don’t want to.
Heres a exercise. Try to smile big and be sad at the same time. It’s impossible!!!
Hope those quick tips was worth sharing for you guys.
Peace and i speak to you later!
So we all have Mr.Defeat and Mr.Win speaking in the back of our head.
For example, in sales before doing a salescall: Your thoughts can either be
*He’s not going to like what i have to say
*I will not sell anything today
*What if he says no
*He has a better solution today
OR, if Mr.Win speaks it maybe sounds like this
*What if he wants to buy?
*He will probably want to buy from me
*I will save this guys some money
*I will help them
Who do you think is going to sell the most products? The attitude of Mr.Win or the attitude of Mr.Lose
I want to share some tips in this post on what you personally can do to bait Mr.Win to do all the thinking:
Step 1:Never think failure, think success! If you stumble upon a challange, think “Im going to make it”. If you are in a compitition, think “Im the best, i can win”. NEVER EVER THINK “I cannot win. This is going to be hard” Because if you do, it will probably be hard and you will not probably win. Think success, or pay the price.
Step 2: Remind yourself that you are much better than you think you are. You are likely to underestimate your own capacity and overestimate other peoples capacity. Do not sell yourself short, N E V E R.
Step 3. Dream big, get big. If you dream big, you probably gonna get big also. Aim for the stars, and if you fail, maybe you fail at the moon?
step 4: Manually filter out all negativity. Force out negativity. IF you find yourself thinking negatively about something, just fake it to you make it with hapiness. Always see the bright side. If you crash your car for example, you must think: The good thing about this is………
Maybe the good thing is that you are alive? Maybe the good thing is that you learned a lesson. Or whatever. Do you think it sounds silly? I think being angry and sad at thinks you cannot help are silly. Why not fake hapiness. Fake it until you make it brother!
First post, some Negotiation tips:
In life, you will find yourself in a negotiation position whether you like it or not. Since this is pretty much unavoidable you better learn how to become a master negotiation. Recently, i read a book about this and i wanted to do my first post about this as well.
Preparation is always key, it’s the most important thing before you do a pitch or do a presentation. Don’t just gunsling. Why walk in into the ring like a unprepared amateur when you can walk into the ring like Mike Tyson?
I definatly want to show up as Mike Tyson.
So, now that we gone threw with that. Let’s get down to business:
First technique: WOW??
In negotation, ask for the price of the product. It doesn’t matter if there is a price tag or not. When you hear the price you scream out “Huh?? How much?” And sound C H O C K E D. This is a good point to start the negotation from.
Always now before the negotiation how much you are prepared to give.
Always decide these 3 things before any negotation:
- What price are is your dreamprice? (Best possible)
- What is an OK price to get? (Most likely)
- What is the lowest price? (Any price under this you walk away)
Decide this, and just stick to it. I promise you this will help you a lot in negotiating.
Some ground rules:
- Never be the one that says the price first
- When negotiating, start by requesting a high price. If the other part counter with 50% of what you originally said, it’s easy for you to say “OK, let’s meet halfNhalf at 75%.”
- Urgency, always make the other party feel that there is a lack of time. Maybe the Products is going away? Maybe you are taking vacation. Feel free to say whatever you want but make sure that the other person feels that urgency.
- Provide as much 3rd party data as possible to back your statements. (This isn’t just a ground rule for negotiating but this is also key for selling.
Hope you enjoyed this simple post.